2 Days Tour From Kolkata
Let the opulent frondescence of the West Bengal region leave you in awe. Plan yourself a 2 Days tour from Kolkata to spend some time in the lap of mother nature by traversing the Sundarbans Jungle.
2 days tour packages from Kolkata will take you around the Sundarbans that account for one of the largest mangrove forests in the country along with a diverse range of wildlife. The place is situated on the confluence of Ganga, Brahmaputra and Meghna Rivers and spans West Bengal in India to Bangladesh.
Day 1, one of our representatives will collect pick you from designated locations from Kolkata and drive you toat Sundarban Godkhali.
Then you will have to cross over to the Gosaba island in a boat and continue the rest of the journey in an autorickshaw. After a long ride you will reach a quaint village on the bank of river Gomor. Get settled in your cottages and get some rest. In the later half of the you will go out for a village walk where you will interact with the villagers, admire the expansive fields and farmlands, mud-huts and more. You will then visit the Sundarbans Bird Jungle to catch a glimpse of the sunset. After your return to the village, local folk performances will be held with traditional dinner.
Day 2, will let you go on the actual adventure as you board the boat and helm through the river and canals, engaging with the wildlife. On this trip you will get to spot crocodiles, water monitor lizard, spotted deer, and the most popular ‘Royal Bengal Tigers’. Besides this you will also stop by Sajnekhali, Sudhanyakhali and Dobanki – the three watchtowers and observe the animals in their habitats. Later in the day you will make a return trip to the village and further travel to Kolkata.
2 Days Tour From Kolkata Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival
Start your 2 days tour from Kolkata to visit the Sundarbans. Get picked up from your preferred location and start travelling to Sundarban Godkhali.
Take a boat to reach the Gomor village and then you can head to the cottage in a rickshaw.
After reaching the cottage, have some rest and spend this day leisurely.
Post lunch, your 2 days tour package from Kolkata will take you to the Sundarban bird jungle where you get to enjoy a beautiful sunset and birdwatching.
Spend your evening with the locals and witness their folk performances and by the night head back to the cottage for an overnight stay.
Day 2 – Sundarban Jungle Safari
On the second day of your 2 days tour from Kolkata, get ready for a boat tour of the Sundarban Jungle.
As you cruise through river Malta, you will see animals like crocodiles,wild boars, spotted deers, water monitor lizards, kingfisher or different types of birds and also you may spot a bengal tiger.
Take a walk amidst the jungle and visit the Sajnekhali, Sudhanyakhali and Dobanki watch towers.
Enjoy a relaxing day on the boat and witness the wilderness of Sundarbans, this mangrove delta is formed by the confluence of four rivers and is home to many species including 290 birds, 120 fish, 42 mammals, 35 reptiles and eight amphibian species.
Travel back to Gomor village and start your return journey back to Kolkata as your 2 days 1 night tour from kolkata reaches its final destination.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.