3 Day Jaisalmer Sightseeing Tour
Set amidst the Thar Desert, also known as the Great Indian Desert, the city is a major tourist destination. Dotted with charming lakes, mighty Havelis, magnificent palaces and historical forts, the city splendidly showcases a fine amalgamation of ancient and medieval architecture. It is also regarded as a significant cultural hub of India and known for its folk dances and music. Treasured highly by Indians and people from overseas, Jaisalmer observes tourists throughout the year. The city received the name, Golden City, due to the fact that most structures within the city and in the suburbs are made of yellow sand and sandstone that give a yellowish golden touch to it. Additionally, these structures across Jaisalmer exemplify the glorious and eventful past of the region.
About the tour:
– Popularly called the Golden City of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer is truly a beautiful and unique city of the state. This 3-day sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer will bring to you a different side of the city, all the while captivating your imagination of the city.
– The land of the grand hilltop fort, old sandstone houses, sand dunes of Thar, Camel Safari, Folk Culture, and Folklores of bravery, Jaisalmer has a lot in store for you this season.
– Right after arrival and check-in, you will start exploring the city, covering major attractions like Thar, Gadisar Lake, First Fort Gate, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Jaisalmer Folklore Museum and Fort.
– Also included in the package are major experiences like Camel Safari, Folk Dances, and Songs. Apart from this, to make your stay comfortable and your experience memorable, you will get buffet breakfast, transfers on private basis, comfortable hotels with options for budget and premium accommodation, tolls, and parking fee included in the package.
Day 1 – Sam Sand Dunes; Welcome to Golden City of Rajasthan
After arrival in Jaisalmer, you will meet our representative who will transfer you to the hotel
Take a short break before going for a tour of the desert. Enjoy the experience of camel safari, folk dances, and cultural program.
Overnight at camps
Day 2 – Jaisalmer; Local Sightseeing
After breakfast in the morning, you will be taken for a day tour of the major attractions of the city of Jaisalmer
You will visit Gadisar Lake, First Fort Gate, Salim Singh Ki Haweli, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Jaisalmer Folklore Museum and Fort
Spend the evening at your leisure and go shopping or explore on your own
Overnight at the hotel
Day 3 – Jaisalmer; It’s time to say goodbye
After breakfast in the morning, you will be checked out of the hotel and taken to the airport/railway station for your return journey
This is where the journey comes to an end
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.