Agra Mathura Vrindavan Tour
Trip Location: Agra
– Travel to three very contrasting cities in Uttar Pradesh with Thrillophilia’s Agra Mathura Vrindavan tour. In this short 2 day trip, you will get to appreciate the Indo-Islamic architecture of archaic monuments in Agra and also your spiritual side during the temple tour in Mathura – Vrindavan.
– On Day 1 of the Agra Mathura Vrindavan tour package, you will set out from Delhi to travel to Agra – situated on the banks of River Yamuna in Uttar Pradesh, it is a historical city which was once under the Mughal kingdom.
– Upon arrival, you will get checked-into a hotel and
Agra Mathura Vrindavan Tour Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival at Agra
At 06:00 am begin your Agra Mathura Vrindavan tour from Delhi and travel to Agra.
As you reach Agra, get checked-in at the hotel and after some rest, head out to explore the city.
Our first stop is the famous white wonder, Taj Mahal. This symbol of love was built by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Now we will head to visit the Taj Museum, situated within the Taj Mahal complex, this museum exhibits include paintings from the famous Persian epic Shahnama of Firdausi and many ancient artifacts from the Akbar Period.
Agra Mathura Vrindavan tour package will take you to the famous Agra Fort, this red-sandstone walled marvel was architectured by Islamic and Hindu influenced designs and is a heritage site.
Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 – Mathura and Vrindavan Visit & Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel as your Agra Mathura Vrindavan tour from Delhi invites you to Mathura, tThe birth place of Lord Krishna.
After reaching, head out to visit Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple, it is the actual birthplace of Lord Krishna and later visit the Vishram Ghat, where you can take a holy dip into the river, before starting the Parikrama.
Next move towards the Dwarkadhish temple, this shrine is dedicated to Lord Krishna.
Now, head towards Vrindavan and go for a temple tour, you will be visiting Govind devji temple, Banke bihari temple and ISKON temple dedicated to Lord Krishna, these temples are the most visited temples of Vrindavan.
After completing the tour, travel back to Delhi as your Agra Mathura Vrindavan tour package comes to an end.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.