Day 1 – Arrival at Mahabaleshwar
On Day 1 of your family holiday package from Ahmedabad you will arrive at the airport/railway-station/bus-stand in Mumbai or Pune from there our representative will get you to Mahabaleshwar.
Check in to the hotel and relax, before heading out for a sightseeing tour of the hill station.
The family tour packages from Ahmedabad takes you to famous temples, beautiful lakes and exciting viewpoints.
Visit the famous Mahabaleshwar Mandir dedicated to Lord Shiva, and the Panch Ganga River Temple where you can witness the confluence of five major rivers of India (Krishna, Koyna, Savitri, Venna and Gayatri). You can also visit the Krishnabai Temple.
Furthermore, explore some local attractions like the queen of all points Arthur’s Seat, Elphinstone Point, and Savitri Point.
Later, return to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable sleep in your cozy rooms.
Day 2 – Mahabaleshwar Sightseeing
Wake up early and get ready to discover Mahabaleshwar at its best
After having breakfast, drive through the morning amidst lovely views and beautiful landscapes.
As per day 2 of family packages from Ahmedabad, begin the trip with splendid views from Lodwick Point and then proceed to the beautiful Venna Lake and Dam to enjoy a boat ride.
Besides that go around the Elephant’s Head Point and Kate’s Point to enjoy the views of verdant valley.
Next, visit the popular Lingmala Waterfalls that are formed by the Venna river and fall from a height of 500 feet.
Also, visit the Mapro Garden, which is known for its Strawberry production and the chocolate factory located within its premises.
After a comprehensive sightseeing tour, return to the hotel and enjoy a peaceful overnight stay.
Day 3 – Mahabaleshwar to Khandala
Wake up to a refreshing breakfast at the hotel and proceed towards the next destination on the family holiday package from Ahmedabad.
Upon arrival in Khandala, swiftly check-on at the hotel and get ready to visit the popular attractions of the hill station.
The sightseeing tour takes you to places that offer some incredible views of the surrounding vistas such as the Tiger’s Point or Tiger’s Leap, Duke’s Nose Point, Rajmachi Point and Lion’s Point. Do not forget to click some amazing pictures at these scenic sites.
Also, visit the ancient Karla Caves complex, a group of India-Buddhist rock-cut cave temples and admire the ancient and magnificent architecture of these caves.
Later, head back to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4 – Lonavala Sightseeing | Departure to Ahmedabad
Enjoy a hearty breakfast and prepare for a sightseeing experience in Lonavala.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and set out to visit some famous places in the hill station such as Celebrity Wax Museum and the ancient Bhaja Caves.
Also, visit the Lohagad Fort, built by Guru Gobind Singh and located a height of 1050 metres.
Get mesmerised by the picturesque Pawna Lake and click some memorable photographs before you continue your journey to Ahmedabad, marking the end of the Family tour packages from Ahmedabad.
By the end of a fun filled day, you will depart from Lonavala to the airport or railway-station in Mumbai/Pune to travel back to your homes.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on double/triple sharing basis
Breakfast & Dinner included
- Lunch not included
- Airport pick-up and drop
Things To Carry
- Valid ID proofs
- Personal Medications (if any).
- Please carry your valid original identification proofs with you during your stay.
- The package does not include any of your personal expenses
- Any activity or service not a part of the itinerary or inclusions will not be included in the package price
- The rooms available in package are on double sharing basis
- Please be a responsible traveller by throwing any garbage in dustbins and keeping the surroundings clean.
- This is a private tou
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
Pawna Lake Camping Overview
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
Pawna Lake Camping FAQs
Ahmedabad was recently rated as one of the safest cities in India. On International Women’s Day, Ahmedabad Times speaks to Amdavadis to find out why they find the city safe. “I feel the city is safe because women can travel late at night.
- Mohanlal S Mithaiwala. Regal sweets, often known as Mohanlal S Mithaiwala, has secured its place in the sweets market since its establishment in 1934. …
- Vipul Dudhiya Sweets. …
- Bikanervala. …
- Kandoi Bhogilal Mulchand. …
- Gwalia Sweets
Sharing his happiness Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Patel wrote, ‘In the category of the population more than 10 lakh, Ahmedabad ranks first as ‘Clean Big City’. The award was part of Swachh Survekshan 2019 (SS2019) ranking, in which Ahmedabad received sixth position across the country.