Amritsar City Tour | Amritsar Sightseeing Day Tour
Trip Location: Amritsar
The Golden Temple
This temple serves as a glowing symbol of brotherhood and equality that Sikhism so ardently preaches. Offer prayers at the temple and visit the mega kitchen that caters to over 100,000 people every day for free of cost.
it the place where British General Dyer Opened fire on the innocents and killed more than 400. A wall still bears the marks of the bullets that were flung carelessly at the celebrators and a well in which the people jumped to save themselves from the bullets.
Any unspecified photograph of this temple will lead to confusing it for the famous Golden Temple. By visiting both the Golden Temple and the Durgiana Temple, you are covering two of the most beautiful pilgrimage sights of India. Do take a careful look at the dome and the walls, as they have beautiful carvings.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum
This museum served as the summer palace of the first king of the Sikh Empire, Maharaja Ranjit Singh. The conversion of the palace into a museum happened in 1977. The painting depicting the old city of Lahore is the most famous painting kept in the museum.
The Wagah Border is located at a distance of 28 km from Amritsar. The Beating Retreat Ceremony starts at 4:15 PM in winter and 5:15 PM in summer. This 45-minute ceremony includes the closing of the international gates and lowering the flags of both countries. Remember to arrive at the spot one hour early to secure good seats.
You can choose the vehicle according to your group size or traveling needs.
Alto, Indica, Swift Dzire, and Etios
Suitable for up to 4 passengers
Tavera, Xylo, and Innova
Suitable for up to 6 passengers
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The ideal time to visit Amritsar is during winters from November to March when the weather is pleasant with the perfect blend of crispy and warm climate. However, this does not mean to avoid visiting the city at any other time of the year.
Summers would not be the best season due to the sweltering heat intensity. If you are not comfortable in a humid climate then monsoon may not be the best time due to the sun breaks through the cloud that makes the city warm and humid.
There are various options available in the car to book for the transfer for Amritsar city tour are:
– Sedan car:
– Alto, Indica, Swift Dzire, and Etios
– Suitable for up to 4 passengers
– SUV car:
– Tavera, Xylo, and Innova
– Suitable for up to 6 passengers