Bangalore Mysore Ooty Tour Package
Ooty, known as the queen of hill stations, welcomes you with the best sceneries and a chance to enjoy many thrilling activities like trekking and camping. Located amidst the best of Natural setting, Ooty is more of a hidden gem, which preserves some of the best forests and ancient monuments. Bangalore Mysore Ooty tour package offers you a chance to admire the beautiful landscapes of tea and coffee plantations. Holding hypnotising beauty, the lush green forests of Ooty are dotted with many gushing waterfalls, which are used as campsites and can be found on the trekking route of Doddabetta Peak.
The Bangalore Mysore Ooty package also provides you with a chance to conquer the Doddabetta Peak and enjoy a panoramic view of the whole town of Ooty. The last destination in Bangalore Mysore Ooty tour is Mysore, which is the second largest city in Karnataka provides sojourn to travellers from all over the world. Known to be the “City of Palaces”, the state brims with some of the top architectural marvels and stunning interiors. Dotted with places so magnificent and inviting, Mysore lets you delve in history by marking a visit to places like Mysore Palace and Lalitha Mahal. Not only this, Mysore also lets you enjoy some of the best adrenaline rushing activities like boating in Kukkarahalli Lake and a Elephant safari in Nagarahole National Park.
About the Bangalore Mysore Ooty Tour Package:
– Bangalore Mysore Ooty tour package will begin with your arrival at the airport/railway-station/bus-stand in Bangalore. From there you will be picked-up by our representative and driven to Ooty in a comfortable four-wheeler.
– After reaching Ooty you will visit – Ooty Rose Garden and Ooty Lake where you can witness the natural beauty. A visit to the Ooty lake will further add some extra fun to your trip as you will enjoy a peaceful session of boating here.
– You will get a chance to conquer the Doddabetta peak and ascend towards the summit by traversing green forests dotted with many waterfalls.
– You will also visit the Ooty tribal research center, where you can get the information about the tribals of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, which are away from any human contact since centuries.
– The second day of the trip will take you to Coonoor, Sim’s Park, Lamb’s Rock, Dolphin’s Nose and Tea garden.
– On the third day of Bangalore Mysore Ooty package, you will head for Wax World Ooty, Deer Park, Avalanche Lake, Kalhatty Waterfall and Kamraj Sagar Dam.
– Fourth day will start by reaching Mysore and enjoying a fun filled trip to many famous places like Tombs of Tipu Sultan, Chamundeshwari Temple, Mysore Wax Museum, Mysore Maharaja Palace, Mysore Zoological Park, St. Philomena Church, Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple and Hyder Ali.
– After Mysore Tour, you will be departing to get back to the airport /railway-station/bus-station in Bangalore or Coimbatore to return to your homes.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.