Bangalore To Tirupati Car Package
Trip Location: Bangalore
– Known popularly as the “temple town of Andhra”, Tirupati has gained a lot of popularity across the globe owing to the Lord Venkateshwara Temple, which is counted among the country’s most visited sacred places. Making for one of the most ancient towns of India, this place also has its name mentioned in the Hindu Vedas and Puranas.
– The Bangalore to Tirupati car package will take you on a blissful trip to the holy town of Tirupati and let you explore some of the most popular pilgrimage sites here such as the Vellore Temple, Tirupati Temple, Padmavathi Temple, Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami temple, and Kapila Theertham.
– Your Tirupati tour will start as soon as you arrive at Tirupati on the first day of your trip. On your first evening at this place, you will visit the famous Vellore Temple, which is otherwise known as the Sripuram Mahalaxmi Temple. Shrouded with a foil of real gold, this unique temple offers a treat for the eyes. The temple is dedicated to the Hindu goddess Maha Lakshmi and is famous for its Sahasra Deepam ceremony held here every evening and morning.
– On the second day, you will visit the Tirupati Temple – also known as Sri Venkateswara Temple, this is one of the world’s wealthiest and holiest temples; Padmavathi Temple – dedicated to goddess Padmavathi, the wife of Lord Venkateshwara; Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami temple – an old Vaishnavite temple dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara; and Kapila Theertham – showcases the exemplary Dravidian architecture and worships the Hindu god Lord Shiva.
– Your Tirupati tour will conclude on the third day, when you will bid goodbye to this enchanting town and set on your journey back to Bangalore.
Bangalore To Tirupati Car Package Itinerary
Day 1 – Road trip to Tirupati from Bangalore
The first day of the Bangalore to Tirupati car package will take you on a fun-filled road trip to Tirupati from Bangalore city.
Board a comfortable car and drive to Tirupati from Bangalore.
Once you reach Tirupati, check-in to your pre-booked hotel, freshen up, and relax for some time.
Later, pay a visit to the famous Vellore Temple, which is also known as Sripuram Mahalaxmi Temple by the locals.
Get back to your Tirupati hotel in the evening to enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2 – Local Exploration Tour of Tirupati
Wake up to a lovely morning and head for an early morning temple visit after having breakfast.
Get down at the majestic Tirupati Temple and enjoy a peaceful darshan.
This will be followed by a visit to the Padmavathi Temple and the Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami temple at Srinivasa Mangapuram.
You will then proceed to the popular Kapila Theertham, which lies at the ending point of the meandering Tirumala waterfalls.
Return to your Tirupati hotel later in the evening, freshen up, wind up for the day, and enjoy a sound sleep.
Day 3 – Departure from Tirupati
The third day will conclude your trip to Tirupati and let you return on your onward journey back home.
Wake up to your last morning in Tirupati and freshen up in your hotel room.
Relish a hearty breakfast at your hotel in Tirupati.
Check-out of your hotel, hop into a comfortable car and proceed on your journey back to Bangalore from Tirupati after a soul-satisfying tour in the sacred city.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.