Baranti Tour Package
– Baranti tour package is a 3 day 2 night tour to Baranti in Purulia district, where you will witness all the famous tourist attractions of Baranti. This package includes meals, accommodation, transfers and sightseeing activities.
– For the Baranti tour, you will reach Asansol/Adra railway station where you will meet our representative and will get transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
– After relaxing for a while you will be taken to explore the nearby tourist attractions. You will visit the Moutor Kali Mandir, Telkupi temple and Banda temple, Joychandi pahar and the Bero Pahar. Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
– On the second day, after breakfast, head out for Baranti Local Sightseeing. You will be visiting Biharinath temple, Biharinath Hill, Susunia Hill and witness a beautiful sunset at Muraddi lake in the evening. Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
– On the last day, you will be taken for an excursion to Panchet Dam and before that, you will visit the Garpanchkot Pahar and Garpanchkot temple. Visit Panchet dam and Maithon Dam and have lunch. Next move towards the Kalyaneswari temple and seek blessings from Goddess Kalyaneswari.
– In the evening, you will be dropped off at Asansol/Adra railway station for your return journey as your Baranti tour plan marks its end.
Baranti Tour Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival at Adra Railway Station
Arrive at Asansol/ Adra railway station, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your hotel for your Baranti tour.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and relax for a while.
Post lunch, you can head out to explore the city, you will be visiting the Moutor Kali Mandir, dedicated to Goddess Kali. The Kali puja is very famous here and thousands of cattles are sacrificed for this occasion.
A visit to the Telkupi temple and Banda temple, surrounded by innumerable palash trees..
Coming up next on your Baranti tour plan is the Joychandi pahar,a heaven of Sal and Palash trees, famous for rock climbing.
Later, climb up the Bero Pahar and witness three cliffs, the highest one named as Swarga bati and is a popular spot for rock climbing.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 – Baranti Sightseeing Tour
On the second day of your Baranti tour, After breakfast, head out to explore the few more famous tourist attractions of the Baranti tour package.
Today, you will visit the Biharinath Temple, situated on the Biharinath hill is the tallest hill of Bankura district.
Next is the Susania hill, famous for holy spring, flora and the rock faces.
By the evening, head to the Muraddi lake and witness a beautiful sunset.
Later head back to your hotel for an overnight stay
Day 3 – Panchet Dam & Departure
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel as Baranti tour plan invites you for an excursion to Panchet dam.
On your way, you will visit the Garpanchkot Pahar and Garpanchkot temple famous for its ruins.
Head out to visit the Panchet Dam and Maithon Dam,have lunch on your own.
Later visit the Kalyaneswari temple,situated on the bank of river Barakar.
Get dropped off at Asansol/ Adra railway station for your return journey as your Baranti tour package comes to an end.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.