Brahmaputra Kayaking Expedition
In this challenging activity, we will raft encounter the Roaring Rikor and Zebra Rock till the possible run on Toothfairy rapid at Cherring. We can get a chance to set up our camp on immaculate beaches at night, thereafter we will raft down to Moing Madness and enjoy a wonderful day of rest, relaxation, reading or learning how to kayak. We will spend a wonderful day by floating down the vastness of this river, past ethnic settlements, and beach at Pasighat, where the extent of our journey will finally hold close us.
Our journey will commence with a ferryboat ride at Dibrugarh on the almighty Brahmaputra, and up the densely forested river valley from the plains of Pasighat to our starting point. We will travel through isolated hillsides dotted with ethnic settlements in clearings bounded by dense rainforest with many species of ferns, palms and orchids. We will observe bamboo and cane bridges built by the local ethnic groups; and village visits will add to the exciting experience.
Day 1 – Journey by air commences from New Delhi and expected arrival time in Dilbrugarhis expected to be by late afternoon. Check into the hotel there and take restto energize us for a pre-planned evening visit to an ethnic weaving centre. We shall also be visiting a heritage garden soon after that,only to come back for an overnight stay at the Dilrubagh hotel.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.