Brahmaputra River Rafting In Assam, 2020
The ferocious and mighty Brahmaputra river unravels many charms for rafting enthusiasts. With this adventure extravaganza, enjoy the upper waters that make its way through some of the most isolated areas in India. The source of the river lies in the frosty glaciers of Tibet. Along the course, it meanders into India and then descends in full force to the Himalayan countryside and later makes its way to the plains. While winding through the celestial like Himalayas, the river unfolds some great avenues for water rafting with large stretches of Grade III and IV rapids and the occasional Class IV+ rapid.
This enthralling experience Brahmaputra River Rafting starts with 3 day drive from Dibrugarh. In the beginning, enjoy a ferry ride that is flanked by greenery all around. From Tuting, indulge in rip-roaring times over 7 days and challenge the exciting rapids. Adding to the thrill of the experience is setting tents in uninhabited areas by the river and some nights inside a massive canyon. The river experience finishes at Pasighat from where you return to Dibrugarh packed with awesome memories of the trip.
Meal Types: Vegetarian or Non-vegetarian (vegetarian being the primary choice)
Activities: Rafting, camping, sightseeing*Check if we could put kayaking or hiking (on relaxation days taken from the itinerary) as one of the activities
Duration: 13 Nights / 14 Days
Difficulty Level: Vigorous
Temperature: Around 10-12degrees (Days) and 3-4degrees (Nights)
Maximum Altitude: Tuting at 700 M
- Proper waste disposal
- Respect local cultures and be sensitive towards wildlife
- Those suffering from an ailment or heart disease, Diabetes, breathing problems, high altitude sickness or is pregnant cannot participate
- You can choose between eithercomforting your muscles, kayaking or hiking on Day 10 of your trip dedicated to relaxation and discover the tribal lifestyle and culture
- Carry your stuff in a duffel bag, soft shoulder bag or a rucksack. Avoid suitcases, trolleys or any other hard luggage
- Use of a strong sun block is recommended and you should keep yourself warm at all times
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.