Cycling Through The Golden Triangle
What will you do : Delhi Sightseeing Tour, Cycling, Picnic Lunch, Loop Ride, Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
This cycling tour covers the famous ‘Golden Triangle of North India’ which includes visit to Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. This tour offers contrasting experiences of Mughal, Rajput and British eras in India and also depicts the richness of India’s bygone history.
Originating and concluding in Delhi, this cycling tour will take the visitors to some of the exquisite locations, offering them a delightful opportunity to explore these places on wheels. The village tours within this itinerary will enable the cyclists to know the various traditions and cultures around the places and will also bring them closer the aspects of life.
Day 1 – Delhi
Delhi Sightseeing Tour
Upon your arrival in Delhi, you will be guided to the hotel. After checking-in into the hotel, you can relax till a Delhi sightseeing tour is arranged in the later part of the day.
While on the sightseeing tour, you can feel and experience the rustic charm of Delhi. This tour will take you to some of the important structures of Old Delhi and New Delhi as well. After this enchanting sightseeing tour, you will be driven back to the hotel; overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 – Delhi to Agra, Agra to Bharatpur
Taj Mahal, Village Tour
Today, an early morning drive will take you to Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, you will be taken to the majestic Taj Mahal, the monument of love. After this enchanting visit, you will be driven to Bharatpur.
Upon arrival in Bharatpur, you will be checked-in into the hotel. You can relax in the hotel till evening. Come evening, you will be provided with the bicycles, whereby you can explore the surrounding villages and other places. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3 – Bharatpur
Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary, Deeg Palace and Fort, Exotic Birds
One of the finest bird sanctuaries in India, the Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary boasts of its 360 species of exotic birds. Cycling amidst these colourful birds will be an experience of its own kind. The sanctuary was once a popular hunting area of the Maharaja, and now is the home to some of the indigenous and exotic species of animals. It has been declared as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
While cycling in the sanctuary, you can catch the glimpse of Spotted Deer, Sambhar, Blue Bull, Black Buck, Jackal, Fishing Cat, Wild Cat, Hare, Mongoose and Monitor Lizard. After having lunch, you can cycle to the spectacular Deeg Palace and Fort. Jotted with beautiful gardens, colourful fountains and other architecture marvels, a visit to this palace will surely keep you astounded.
Cycling for the day will conclude in the evening when you will be guided back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 – Bharatpur to Karauli
Cycling and Driving
Today, you will be taken to Karauli. While some portion of this journey will be completed by motor-vehicles, some of them will be covered by the bicycles.
Karauli, one of the ancient and holy cities in India is popular for its mythological linkages. The princely state is believed to be founded by Raja Bijal pal Jadon, the 88th descendent of Lord Krishna.
Day 5 – Karauli
Picnic Lunch, Cooking Demonstration
A loop ride and a picnic lunch around the Kaila Devi National Park will be the highlight of the day. Located 25 km from Karauli, this park is a part of the Ranthambore National Park and features several ‘khos’ or deep gorges breaking the ground. The villages within the premises of the park will also be explored.
With the befalling evening, you can explore the 500 year old City Palace. While visiting the palace, the site of the evening aarti at the historic Lord Krishna temple will behold all your attention. Later in the evening, a cooking demonstration will be organised so make you familiar with various cuisines of India and the locality. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 – Karauli to Jaipur
Pink City Exploration
Today’s cycling will take you to the pink city, Jaipur; a portion of this journey will be covered by a delightful drive through the sandy terrains of the desert. Steeped in history and culture of the past, Jaipur animates all the true colours of a royal and bygone era.
With today’s cycling around the pink city, this lively cycling tour will come to a delightful end. However, exploration of the richness of Jaipur will be continued.
Day 7 – Jaipur
Jaipur Sightseeing Tour, Forts and Palaces
An enchanting tour of Jaipur city will be arranged today. While in this tour, you can visit some of the major places around the city. The tour will take you to the magnificent Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and the luscious Hawa Mahal. The colourful and rustic markets of Jaipur will also be visited. To get the real essence of Jaipur, you can interact with the locales and become a part of their vivacious culture.
Day 8 – Jaipur to Delhi
Trip Ends Here
Today, you will be driven back to Delhi; a drive of 5 hours. Upon arrival in Delhi, wish adieu to the crew members and take back numerous memories of this enchanting cycling expedition.
- Accommodation on twin-share basis in the mentioned or similar hotels in standard rooms
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- A Local Culture Guide for sightseeing in Agra and Jaipur
- Cooking Demonstration in Karauli
- Entrance fee to the monuments / wildlife parks mentioned in the itinerary
- All cycling arrangements:
- An accompanying air-conditioned support vehicle
- An accompanying Cycling Guide on cycling days
- Bicycle Rental
- Spares for bicycles
- Bottled water during cycling
- All currently applicable taxes
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.