Day Tour In Kohima
- A full day tour of Kohima, the land of Angami tribes is offered to you just to let your eyes see the hidden ravishing beauty of north east India.
- Sightseeing is more than fun in Kohima; you will remember the history of India for a while there with a visit to the cemetery of British and Indian soldiers died in WW II.
- Amusing state museum of Nagaland is a heritage site with lots and lots of traditional artifacts and old possessions of Naga people are being stored and preserved.
- Pay a visit to the holy Cathedral of Reconciliation where the architectural brilliance of Nagaland people is obviously mentioned.
- Bara Basti is known as the second largest village in Asia with a display of Naga culture and custom in a wide way.
- Visit Kisama heritage village, Jakhama village and Kigwema village of the Angami tribe to interact with the people of Nagaland closer.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.