DEHLI TO AULI TRIP
auli package Highlights
Auli package Overview
Day 1 – Delhi Departure
Start from Delhi by 09:00 p.m. on Day 1
Day 2 – Arrival & Acclimatization
As per the Delhi to Auli package, pit stop at Devprayag – Witness the beautiful Sangam of Bhagirathi & Alaknanda.
Breakfast stop at Srinagar.
Reach by evening & check in to the hotel.
Freshen Up & relax.
Bonfire, dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 3 – Auli Skiing & Gorson Bugyal Trek Departure
Wake up early & witness the beautiful sunrise.
Have breakfast as included in Delhi to Auli package
Start your journey to Auli.
You can either go by ropeway or road.
Enjoy the panoramic ice-covered view & enjoy skiing.
Trek to Gorson Bugyal.
Come back to the hotel by evening, dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 4 – Departure
Wake up lazy morning and after having breakfast and heaad towards your return journey.
Head back to Delhi with some amazing trip memories around 12:00 PM
Reach Delhi next day morning by 07:00 AM(tentatively)
Day 5 – Reach Delhi
Once you arrive in Delhi, the trip gets over.
Your experience ends here.
- 2 Nights stay in Hotels at Joshimath
- Dinner on Day 2 and Day 3
- Evening Tea with snacks on Day 2
- breakfast, lunch, dinner day1
- Auli Sightseeing
- Skiing(At an additional cost)
- Cable car (At an additional cost)
- Trekking Permit Charges
- Guide Charges
- Transport in AC traveller/Bus/Innova/XUV’s depending on group size
Things To Carry
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothes
- Water bottle
- Power bank
- ID Proof
- Thrillophilia Booking Voucher
- Due traffic jams, delay on arrival at hotel from delhi is beyond our control.
- Transfers from Joshimath to Auli and from Auli to Joshimath on Day 3 is not included in the package.
- Weather in Auli area and Gorson will be cold with temperature ranging from max 20 degrees Celsius to min –5 degrees Celsius. It is recommended that clients carry suitable and adequate warm clothing, protective gear for winter.
- You should consult your physician and take suitable preventive medication (if prescribed) as a precaution for high altitude sickness (Altitude 10,000 ft above sea level)
- Kindly follow guide’s instructions for your own safety.
- Night jungle walk and trek to Gorson meadows or other activity on any particular day may be aborted or cancelled in case of extreme / unfavourable weather conditions (if any), keeping in mind safety of the clients.
- Children below 5 years of age can be accompanied by their parents or guardians without any extra cost.
- Children above 5 years will be considered as adults only.
- This is a group tour
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking