DELHI TO AMRITSAR TOUR
Trip Location: AMRITSAR
Day 1 – Arrival at Amritsar
You will be picked up from your Delhi in the early morning.
Upon arrival at Amritsar, visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to witness the Flag Retreat Ceremony.
Return to your hotel and enjoy your overnight stay.
Day 2 – Sightseeing at Amritsar
On the next day, have your breakfast, start your sightseeing tour with Golden temple.
Proceed further to the Jallinwala Bagh.
Take a lunch break and then visit the Maharaja Ranjit Singh Summer Palace Museum.
Return to Delhi and drop off to your hotel.
- Pick up and Drop off to the Hotel
- Air conditioned car (Suzuki Dzire, Hyundai Xcent, Indigo a/c)
- English speaking guide
- Toll tax
- Parking fees
- An air-conditioned Sedan/SUV with a driver.
Things To Carry
- Extra pair of clothes
- Sunscreen lotion
- Entry charges of the places are not included in the package.
- Meals and stay are not included in the package.
- This is a private tour
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The distance from Delhi to Amritsar is 448KM which takes around 7 hours 26 minutes to reach. You can also travel via train which takes approximately 6 hours 15 minutes to reach Amritsar. If you are travelling by driving your own car, then it takes 8-9 hours at a distance of 470 km.
If travelling by air, it takes roughly 1 hour 10 minutes to reach Amritsar from Delhi.
The road from Delhi to Amritsar is quite smooth as butter but a bit pricey due to the several toll gates through the journey. This long journey from Delhi to Amritsar could be therapeutic for you. Throughout the journey, you will get to see camps set up, distributing free food, tea etc. to the passing vehicles.
– At Panipat, you will find world-class toll road that runs for around 10 km. You might face some traffic in mandi Gobindgarh which is a major hub for steel rolling industry.
– The Ludhiana – Jalandhar road which is about 50 km is fabulous. From Jalandhar to Amritsar, you have to very careful because of truck & tractor that can pop up right in front of you so keep the speed under control.
The ideal time to visit Amritsar is during winters from November to March when the weather is pleasant with the perfect blend of crispy and warm climate. However, this does not mean to avoid visiting the city at any other time of the year.
If you are not comfortable in a humid climate then monsoon may not be the best time due to the sun breaks through the cloud that makes the city warm and humid.
The Delhi to Amritsar tour package is of 2 days and 1 night where you will explore the major attractions of Amritsar. Begin your first day of Amritsar Tour by visiting Indo-Pak Wagah Border to witness the Flag Retreat Ceremony. You will get to watch the soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags.
On the second day, you will be exploring The Golden temple and is surrounded by gleaming waters of the Amrit Sarovar. Next spot will be to the Jallianwala Bagh- a park that honors the lives of 1500 martyrs and followed by shopping in the old Amritsar Market. Finally, visit the Maharaja Ranjit Singh Summer Palace Museum and conclude your journey with sweet memories.