Guwahati City Tour
Start Point | End Point: From Hotels in Guwahati City
Activity timings: 10 AM to 6 PM
Guwahati is a city that is resplendent with culture, history, and nestled right by the Brahmaputra river, it is a joy to visit. The sightseeing tours offer an amazing experience to cover the most alluring and spectacular parts of the hill town. The Guwahati city tour will be starting at 10 am with a pick up from a hotel in Guwahati in a comfortable car with an experienced driver having a plethora of ancient stories and facts about the places.
Kamakhya Devi Temple: The mighty temple in Nilachal hills is dedicated to Goddess Kamakhya and one of the best things to do in Guwahati without which the tour is incomplete. A stairway through a bazaar of colorful shops takes one to the temple. It is a monument with both historical and religious importance.
Assam Rajyik State Museum: This museum is a rich repository of ancient sculptures (stone, wood, metal, and terracotta) which includes some exquisite erotic sculptures, Tribal crafts, Folk art, Natural History, History of Northeast India, World War II, etc. It also has a display of ancient manuscripts including some documents written on the bark of old trees which are well preserved.
Assam State Zoo: The zoo comprises of total 112 species of varied flora and fauna species. Flora includes many orchid varieties and fauna includes the Great one-horned Rhino, Bengal tiger, White Tiger, Asiatique Lion, Hippopotamus, Himalayan black bear, Hoolock Gibbons among many other exotic animals.
Science Museum: The indoor and outdoor experiments, fun mirrors, science games are a brilliant way to inculcate knowledge and are a fun learning experience.
Umananda Temple: Guwahati list will take you down to the beautiful island called Peacock island, in the middle of the Brahmaputra river. Peacock Island is known as one of the smallest riverine islands in the world.
Sedan (Dzire/Etios) for up to 4 people.
SUV (Tavera/Innova) for up to 6 people.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The different car options available for city tours of Guwahati are sedan and SUV. The sedan variants available for the Guwahati tour are Etios and Dzire. These variants can accommodate a maximum of 4 people. The SUV variants available for the Guwahati tour are Tavera and Innova. These variants can accommodate a maximum of 6 people.
The best time to visit Guwahati is between October to April. During this time, the city experiences a humid subtropical climate and makes it suitable for tourists to enjoy their visit to Guwahati. Additionally, if you are interested in the Bihu festival then you can visit Guwahati during April, January, and September – October.