Harike Bird Sanctuary Tour
Trip Location: Amritsar
Location: Jakopur Khurd, Amritsar, Punjab
Start Point & End Point: Hotel within 5 km radius of Amritsar City center
Timings: 09.00 AM to 05.00 PM
When to go: October to March (The best time to witness beautiful migratory birds)
The Harike Bird Sanctuary is also known as Harike Wetland formed in 1953 and has a Harike Lake. It is situated at the barrage at the confluence of the Beas and Sutlej at Harike town. Go on a bird-watching tour at the site and explore a variety of flora and fauna, take plenty of souvenir photos.
The sanctuary is home to the cotton pygmy goose, tufted duck, yellow-crowned woodpecker, yellow-eyed pigeon, Pallas’s gull, brown-headed gull, black-headed gull, yellow-footed gull, Indian skimmer, white-rumped vulture, and to many more birds, around 45,000 ducks have been recorded here during the peak migratory season. The pickup will be arrannged from the respective hotels within the city limits along with an experienced driver. The driver will guide you about the Sanctuary’s history while you admiring the beauty of the same and watching the enormous variety of migratory birds. Although, there are no standalone restaurants available in Harike. but nearest local options like The Canal Guest House opposite the Harike Wetlands Complex can serve the purpose of the lunch at reasonable cost.
You can choose the vehicle according to your group size or traveling needs.
Alto, Indica, Swift Dzire, and Etios
Suitable for up to 4 passengers
Tavera, Xylo, and Innova
Suitable for up to 6 passengers
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.