Horn Bill Festival And Dzukou Valley Trek In Nagaland
- If you are planning a North East India trip, check this package out which gives you a wonderful opportunity to be a part of Horn-bill festival that shows the real colours of Nagaland.
- Horn-bill festival is the annual get together of Nagaland people happening from 01st December to 10th December. This one is conceptualized by the Government of Nagaland to bring the 16 Naga tribes under one roof.
- This five day trip includes a trekking to Dzukou Valley as well that will let you revel in the fascinating serenity.
- Start the trip from Dimapur and cover almost all the significant tribes and villages Nagaland is proud of and meet the natives to know more about the cultural diversity.
- The package includes food, accommodation and transportation from Dimapur and return.
Day 1 –
Start the trip from Dimapur around 07:00 AM and get a drive to Kohima.
Have breakfast before you visit the World War II cemetery.
Then head to partake in a guided tour of Kisama Village, the site where Hornbill Festival happens.
Then explore Morungs, Naga tribes, enjoy Naga food, their dance forms and local games.
Spend time enjoying Hornbill Festival and stay overnight in Kohima.
Day 2 –
Enjoy breakfast before you head to indulge in a tour of Kigwerna Village.
Come back to Kisama Village afterwards to attend the closing ceremony of Hornbill Festival.
Return to Kohima.
Enjoy rock show if you are interested.
Stay overnight in a hotel in Kohima.
Day 3 –
Have breakfast early and start your journey to Khonoma Village.
Enjoy the guided tour of Asia’s first green village.
Explore the Anagami tribes and their locations.
Then explore Khel and other tribal groups around the village.
Have lunch and head out for a guided tour of the landscape. Learn about the Jhum Cultivation.
Enjoy dinner and bonfire later and stay overnight in a home stay in Khonorma.
Day 4 –
Have early breakfast, then trek to Dzukou Valley. The trek is for 3 hours.
Hike from the base camp will let you crisscrossing rivulets, mountains of ferns and plantains covered with moss and junipers.
At the top, you will be greeted with the indescribable valley gently stretching out its colorful natural carpet of evergreen charm. T
Afterwards, trek back to Khonoma.
Stay overnight in a homestay in Khonoma.
Day 5 –
Post breakfast, check-out and start your return journey to Dimapur and the tour ends here.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.