Trip Location: Pawna Lake
Day 1 – Arrival at Rishikesh | Sightseeing
Get picked up in city of yoga from Rishikesh bus stand and get transferred to Hotel.
Have some rest at hotel to get prepared for the most amazing sightseeing trip you can ever have alongside the Ganga wholetime.
Visit the most attraction point which is famous Laksham Jhula, Ram Jhula, Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Shivananda Ashram, Bharat Mandir, Geeta Bhawan.
Afterwhich in the later evening visit the market of rishikesh in which you will get many things to take as a souvenir from the journey.
Then comes the most exciting part of second day which is the ganga aarti at Triveni ghat the main and foremost things here is to see the flow of ganga river along with hundreds of people praying all together and bells are ringing everywhere, that whole scenario will mesmerize you for sure.
Return back to hotel and enjoy dinner.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 – Adventure activities | Waterfall Visit
Wake up in the laps of mountain
Have breakfast in the hotel to start the most awaited day full of adventure.
Head out towards the river rafting site where you will enjoy the most thrilling activity which is 16Km river rafting.
In this activity you will drove over the big rapids and along with that you will have cliff jumping experience where you will dive from 25 feet into Ganga river, and then bidy surfing is also there in rafting.
Afterwards we will head towards Mohan chatti which is adventure activities hub in Rishikesh.
Experience the India’s largest Bungee jumping in which you will feel the adrenaline rush into your body.
Afterwards visit the famous waterfall in Rishikesh which is Neer gaddu waterfall and take a refreshing bath over there to release the stress.
Return back to hotel and have dinner.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 – End of Trip
Wake up with the mesmerizing sound of Ganga river.
Have Breakfast in hotel.
Get dropped back at the bus stand for return journey with pocket full of memories.
- Accommodation in a 3 star category Hotel on double/ triple sharing basis
- Day 1- Dinner
- Day 2- Breakfast and Dinner
- Day 3- Breakfast
- Sightseeing at Different places
- River Rafting
- Cliff Jumping
- Body Surfing
- Bungee Jumping
- Waterfall Visit
- Pick up and Drop off to the Hotel
- Driver cum Guide
- Parking Fees
- Sedan car for max 4 people
- Suv car for max 6 people
- Tempo Traveller for more than 7 people
Things To Carry
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Valid ID Proof
- Thrillophilia Voucher
- Minimum 2 people are require to book this tour.
- Child Below 4 would be Free of cost, 4-10 will be charges 60% of the amount.
- Entry ticket to any place is not included in the package.
- Child above 10 will be of full cost as per adult.
- Insurance of 50Rs.to be paid on site for rafting per person.
- Littering is strictly prohibited.
- Maintain a friendly environment
- The guide is not included for local sightseeing visit as driver cum guide will be there.
- Must pay attention to the instructions given by the guide.
- All activities subject to weather conditions.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc. are not a part of the package.
- Rafting is not provided to children below 14 years.
- Bungee Jumping is not provided to children below 12 years.
- Car is available as per the itinerary mentioned only and not for extra use, in case of extra use additional charges may apply which needs to be paid in cash directly to the driver.
- Expenses of a personal nature – Tips, laundry, phone calls, beverages and entrance tickets are not part of the package.
- Coordination with the driver before the trip starts for no hassles.
- Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam, natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason beyond control, Thrillophilia does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
Rishikesh is set in a picturesque valley and is surrounded by beautiful flora and fauna. This makes Rishikesh the perfect place to go trekking. You can take a trek to the base of the Himalayas or take a trek to the near places like Gangotri, Kedarnath or Badrinath that are just as beautiful as Rishikesh.