Kerala Tour Package 3 Nights 4 Days
Kerala tour package 3 nights 4 days will offer you a chance to spend the best getaway in its mind-bogglingly serene landscape. This small state located on the southern tip of the Indian peninsula holds some of the biggest gems including the beautiful town of Munnar and the marvelous architecture of forts in Kochi.
– The tour will take you to many famous locations of Kerala while traversing every corner of the place. From starting the day at scenic note by visiting Mangalavanam bird sanctuary to having a knowledgeable session at Kerala Folklore Museum, these places within the city limits will offer you an insight of Kerala’s heritage.
– On day 3 you will get a chance to visit more places in Munnar like Echo point, Photo point, Eravikulam National Park, Tata Tea Plantation to know about the different variety of tea and walk along with the tea gardens
– On day 4 you will checkout from the hotel and will be dropped back to Kochi from where you can proceed towards your home with so many memories of the trip.
– Overall, this trip will let you enjoy the best of Cochin & Munnar while experiencing this epitome of timeless beauty.
Kerala Tour Package 3 Nights 4 Days Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrive at Kochi
Upon arrival in Kochi, you will be welcomed by our representative at the airport/railway station and escorted to the hotel.
The Kerala tour package 3 nights 4 days, commences as you check-in at the hotel in Kochi
Relax for a while, before heading out to explore this city also called the Queen of the Arabian Sea
Start the trip on a scenic note as you visit the Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary, which attracts numerous migratory birds every year.
Next, proceed to the Kerala Folklore Museum and be acquainted with the heritage of the state of Kerala.
Also, admire the delightful architecture at St. Francis Church and the Santa Cruz Cathedral.
Later, explore Fort Kochi and Mattancherry, and absorb the ambience of the different colonial influences that are visible everywhere. Explore the Chinese Fishing Nets and the Jewish Synagogue which make this city a unique destination
After an entertaining day on the Kerala packages 3 nights 4 days, retire to your rooms for an overnight stay
Day 2 – Kochi to Munnar
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before checking out as you proceed to the next destination, Munnar.
Today, the Kerala packages 3 nights 4 days, take you to the misty hills of Munnar.
Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and freshen up for an exciting day ahead.
Visit the Mattupetty Dam to refresh yourselves with the incredible views of the hills and explore the farms to acquaint yourself with the life of the people here.
Waterfalls such as the Attukad and Lakkom Falls, are a must-visit and will enchant you with their scenic beauty.
Conclude your day with a visit to the Kundala Lake and return to the hotel
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 – Full-day sightseeing in Munnar
Wake up to a refreshing morning in Munnar and gear up for an adventurous day on the Kerala packages 3 nights 4 days
As per the itinerary of the Kerala tour packages with price, you will be venturing out for a thrilling trekking experience in the hills of Munnar.
Explore Meesapulimala, the second highest peak in South India, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Also, visit Echo Point and Top Station to reward yourself with breathtaking views!
Get a chance to spot the endangered species of the mountain goat, Nilgiri Tahr, at the Eravikulam National Park.
Also, visit the famous Tea Museum and walk through the scenic tea plantations as the delightful aroma of the tea revitalises your senses.
After a tiring day, retire yourselves to your cozy beds and sleep tight!
Day 4 – Departure
Wake up fresh on your last day of the amazing Kerala packages 3 nights 4 days.
After a hearty breakfast, check out from the hotel.
Wrap up the trip as you head home with fresh memories of a beautiful journey!
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.