Border Hiking In Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
8 AM to 5 PM
- Guard, Guide
Border hiking in Periyar takes you through undulating terrains of this beautiful region. Get ready to witness the grand beauty of majestic mountains surrounding this beautiful place from all sides. Trek through narrow pathways that provide you with best views of the lofty mountains, green pastures and stunning valleys that will further make you trip worth remembering!
This trekking program takes you on a trekking spree through well-acclaimed Periyar tiger reserve – get ready to witness exotic wild animals roaming freely in the jungles. For a nature lover, this place is certainly a true paradise – apart from the diversified animal kingdom, you can also get the best views of beautiful birds and butterflies adorning this region. Border hiking in Periyar takes you through lush-green thickets crowned at a height of around 900-1200m.
Hike through winding trials, listen to chirpings of the birds on distant mountain ranges and explore the treasure of silence while trekking here with friends and family. A perfect getaway destination, away from the humdrum of city life prepare yourself to get dazzled in the lap of Mother Nature like never before with an enthralling Border hiking in Periyar.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The cost for Pawna lake camping for 2 days and 1 night start at only INR 778 and is being offered at a discount of 39%. Book an exotic holiday vacation to the popular Pawna lake at the best prices, only at Thrillophilia.
You can go for Pawna Lake camping throughout the year. The rainy season and the period immediately after the rainy season is one of the best time to plan your expedition to this place.
The wet and cool weather during this time brings out the best features of this place and gives the tourists a wonderful time to enjoy among themselves. If you are planning to go there for camping, then this is one of the best time to be here.
After October, the weather tends to turn dry and hot as compared to the monsoon months between July and September.
If you are starting your trip from Pune, to reach Pawna lake, you would have to travel a distance of 60 KM via Kamshet. From Mumbai, you can take a route to Via Lonavala and reach the location by travelling 120 KM.
If bringing your own vehicle, make sure you reach the location before dawn, as the last 10 KMs are rocky terrains, and driving there is a bit difficult.
Yes, Pawna Lake is filled with water throughout the year, which makes it possible for tourists to visit the lake even during summertime. The weather, however, will be hot and the surrounding scenes might not be as attractive as they are usually during the monsoon season. Thus, if you are planning to make a trip to Pawna Lake, it might be wise to choose the monsoon season for the same.