Kerala Tour Package For Couple
- The Kerala package for couples will begin on your arrival in Cochin, from where you will be picked up by our representative and will proceed for Nature Lover’s Paradise, “Munnar.” From here you will begin your romantic trip of Kerala.
- This tour will offer you a chance to enjoy a full-fledged sightseeing tour of Munnar, in which you will cover all famous tourist destinations like the spice plantations, Echo Point, Tata Tea Museum, and Elephant Arrival Point.
- This tour will also offer you a chance to spend some we-time while boating in Gundala and sighting the wildlife of Eravikulam National Park, Blossom Hydel Park, and Anamudi Peak.
- From enjoying a romantic boat ride in Periyar River to experiencing the rich culture of Kerala in the tribal villages, Kerala package will offer you a brilliant excursion with your better half. From romantic yacht rides to a session of fishing, surfing, and swimming, Kumarakom will provide you with an unforgettable array of activities.
- In addition to all this, you will also get a chance to spend a lovely night in the backwaters of Alleppey while traversing along the coast in the beautiful houseboats
Kerala Tour Package For Couple Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrive at Cochin
As you arrive at the Cochin Airport or Railway Station, receive a warm welcome from our representative and enjoy a drive to Munnar, one of the most romantic destinations in Kerala.
During the 4-hour journey, feel rejuvenated as you drive through the green carpets of the tea plantations and alluring landscapes.
Upon arrival in Munnar, complete the hassle-free check-in process at the hotel, and relax for the remainder of the day.
Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 2 – Sightseeing in Munnar
Wake to a beautiful sunrise and begin the day with a wholesome breakfast
The Kerala package for couple takes you to many famous places like Echo Point, Gundala Lake, Elephant Arrival Point, Cinema Shooting Point, and Jungle Honey Bee Nest.
Do not forget to explore the famous Tata Tea Museum and acquaint yourself with the history of tea in this region.
Afterwards visit places like Mattupetty Dam, Eravikulam National Park, Blossom Hydel Park, Spice plantation and Anamudi Peak.
Conclude a tiresome day tour, and get back to your hotel room and hop on to your beds for a sound sleep
Day 3 – Munnar to Thekkady
Enjoy a refreshing morning in Munnar as you get ready to move towards Thekkady in God’s Own Country.
Post an energising breakfast, check-out from your hotel to proceed for a 3.5-hour drive
On the way, explore flora and fauna at the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
Arriving in Thekkady, check-in at the hotel and settle down in your rooms to relax
Later, enjoy a romantic boat ride with your loved one in the Periyar Lake and harmonise with the natural beauty of this captivating place.
Return to hotel for overnight stay
Day 4 – Thekkady Sightseeing
Have an early breakfast at the hotel to head towards the Periyar Lake as you enjoy the misty morning and spot some wildlife along the shores.
Along with a variety of birds that flock in, you can also spot Elephants, Deer, Wild Boars, Monkeys, and several others.
Next, we will visit the quaint tribal villages as we gain insight into the local life and discover the rustic charm of these hamlets.
By evening, drive back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5 – Thekkady to Kumarakom
Following breakfast, check-out and move towards the next destination on the itinerary
We head out for a 3 to 4-hour drive to Kumarakom which is one of the prettiest villages in Kerala.
Upon arrival, check-in at the resort, and relax as the remaining day is at leisure.
Enjoy a wide array of activities to choose from, such as boating, yachting, fishing, surf riding, and swimming.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 – Kumarakom to Alleppey
Wake up to a refreshing morning and energise yourself with a healthy breakfast
Today, as per the Kerala packages for couple, we will proceed to Alleppey for an enchanting overnight backwater cruise.
Upon arrival, you will be checked-in into a lovely houseboat.
Settle down and get immersed in the mesmerising surroundings as you manoeuvre through the backwaters on a romantic cruise
Explore the narrow canals and the beauty of the coconut groves and paddy fields as you pass through them
Rest and enjoy a refreshing sleep under the starry sky in the houseboat
Day 7 – Departure
Enjoy the last sunrise on your romantic tour as you wake up to the pleasant breeze of the backwaters.
After breakfast in the houseboat, you will be transferred to the Cochin International Airport for your flight back home as you feel content about the beautiful romantic vacation you spent on the Kerala packages for couple.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The cost for Pawna lake camping for 2 days and 1 night start at only INR 778 and is being offered at a discount of 39%. Book an exotic holiday vacation to the popular Pawna lake at the best prices, only at Thrillophilia.
You can go for Pawna Lake camping throughout the year. The rainy season and the period immediately after the rainy season is one of the best time to plan your expedition to this place.
The wet and cool weather during this time brings out the best features of this place and gives the tourists a wonderful time to enjoy among themselves. If you are planning to go there for camping, then this is one of the best time to be here.
After October, the weather tends to turn dry and hot as compared to the monsoon months between July and September.
If you are starting your trip from Pune, to reach Pawna lake, you would have to travel a distance of 60 KM via Kamshet. From Mumbai, you can take a route to Via Lonavala and reach the location by travelling 120 KM.
If bringing your own vehicle, make sure you reach the location before dawn, as the last 10 KMs are rocky terrains, and driving there is a bit difficult.
Yes, Pawna Lake is filled with water throughout the year, which makes it possible for tourists to visit the lake even during summertime. The weather, however, will be hot and the surrounding scenes might not be as attractive as they are usually during the monsoon season. Thus, if you are planning to make a trip to Pawna Lake, it might be wise to choose the monsoon season for the same.