Kerala Tour Package For Family
As per the Kerala packages for family, your Kerala holidays with your loved ones will begin with a beautiful road trip to Munnar from Kochi that will let you relish photogenic sceneries, well-manicured tea gardens, the Valara Waterfalls, and the Cheeyappara Waterfalls on your way.
– This will be followed by an enjoyable local sightseeing tour of Munnar that will allow you to pay a visit to the major attractions of this stunning destination including Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Tea Museum, and Eravikulam National Park.
– As you progress with the trip, you will gear up for Thekkady where you will get to enjoy a thrilling jungle safari at the Periyar National Park. Later on your Kerala tour, you will head to Alleppey. Spend an amazing day in your houseboat, floating slowly on the serene backwaters.
– You will then get back to Kochi, where you will conclude the trip after enjoying a sightseeing tour of the metropolis city with your family, visiting Marine Drive, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, and Jewish Synagogue.
Day 1 – Arrival in Munnar
Arrival at Cochin station/airport and mark the beginning of your Kerala tour packages for family, our representative will meet you and take you for sightseeing of Munnar.
On your way, you will be delighted to see picturesque scenery and sprawling tea gardens.
Start your day by witnessing Valara Waterfalls. Delight yourself by a splendid view of the cluster of falls falling from a height of about 1000 feet. Nature bestows upon them, and it’s peaceful to sit down and see the water falling.
You will witness glorious sight of Cheeyappara waterfall cascading down in seven steps and merging into Valara Waterfalls creating spellbound views to where you can enjoy the gushing view of a waterfall hitting the bottom rocks.
After a lovely day, return to the hotel.
Enjoy a super tasty dinner and hit your bed to recharge yourself for the next day.
Day 2 – Sightseeing of the Beautiful City of Munnar
After a nutritious breakfast, get ready to proceed for a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar.
As per day one itinerary of Kerala packages for the family you will visit Pothamedu, a famous viewpoint to spend good time within the lap of nature.
Head towards Mattupetty which is nestled in the greenish valleys of Munnar. You can have a memorable experience at the lake surrounded by tea plantations.
Enjoy walking in the cool breeze around Kundala Dam.
Proceed towards your next destination Echo Point which offers the fresh mountain air, magnificent hills and panoramic views.
Afterwards, you will visit Eravikulam National Park, where you can experience the breathtaking background of mountains surrounded by dense forests. It is acclaimed for having a diverse flora and fauna such as Nilgiri Tahr, Indian Muntjac and Sambar Deer, Golden Jackal, Jungle Cat, Wild Dog, Dhole, and tiger.
Stroll around the famous tea garden of Munnar owned by Tata Group. Also, you enjoy boating in the lake.
Later, return to the hotel for a lovely dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 – Munnar To Thekkady
Wake up early to enjoy the sunrise view and have breakfast, proceed to Thekkady.
On your arrival, check-in at the hotel and freshen up.
In the evening, you will be taken Periyar National Park where you can witness a wide variety of flora and fauna on Jeep Safari
Then you will head towards Periyar Lake, one of the famous lakes in Kerala located in Periyar National Park. Here you can spot a wide variety of indigenous and migratory birds dwelling around the beautiful lake.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 4 – Houseboat Stay in Alleppey
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and check out from the hotel.
Move towards your next destination ‘the Venice of the East. Alleppey is the oldest town in Kerala famous for its backwater, canals, beaches, iconic houseboats and paddy fields.
Upon arrival, you will check into an incredible houseboat equipped with all the comforts and amenities. You will have one of a kind experience on the boat surrounded by coconut trees and serene environment.
Have a delicious lunch with amazing views of backwaters. Sit and relax in the tranquillity of the backwaters.
Enjoy an overnight stay at the houseboat itself.
Day 5 – Departure from Cochin
Have your filling breakfast and then pack your bags.
Proceed to Cochin Airport or Railway Station.
Time to bid bye to Kerala trip package for family and return your home with lots of memorable moments.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The cost for Pawna lake camping for 2 days and 1 night start at only INR 778 and is being offered at a discount of 39%. Book an exotic holiday vacation to the popular Pawna lake at the best prices, only at Thrillophilia.
You can go for Pawna Lake camping throughout the year. The rainy season and the period immediately after the rainy season is one of the best time to plan your expedition to this place.
The wet and cool weather during this time brings out the best features of this place and gives the tourists a wonderful time to enjoy among themselves. If you are planning to go there for camping, then this is one of the best time to be here.
After October, the weather tends to turn dry and hot as compared to the monsoon months between July and September.
If you are starting your trip from Pune, to reach Pawna lake, you would have to travel a distance of 60 KM via Kamshet. From Mumbai, you can take a route to Via Lonavala and reach the location by travelling 120 KM.
If bringing your own vehicle, make sure you reach the location before dawn, as the last 10 KMs are rocky terrains, and driving there is a bit difficult.
Yes, Pawna Lake is filled with water throughout the year, which makes it possible for tourists to visit the lake even during summertime. The weather, however, will be hot and the surrounding scenes might not be as attractive as they are usually during the monsoon season. Thus, if you are planning to make a trip to Pawna Lake, it might be wise to choose the monsoon season for the same.