Khajuraho Temple Tour
- This 2-day tour exposes the traveller to the mighty past of Central India, and its stunning remnants.
- From rock paintings to Buddhist stupas and temples, Madhya Pradesh posits a rich picture of antiquity.
- Khajuraho is home to a an astounding work of architecture, while Orchha boasts of numerous monuments of its own.
- The capital of the Rani Lakshmibai, Jhansi along with Satna are a treat in the famed Bundelkhand region.
- The entry charges to monuments to be borne by the participants.
- Guide charges are extra (Rs 1000/- per day) on request.
Day 1 –
Arrive Jhansi By Train Bhopal Shatabdi Arr:1040 Jhansi – Khajuraho By Surface 180Kms/4Hrs
On Arrival At Jhansi Railway Station Meet, Assist. Later Drive To Khajuraho Via Orchha . Transfer And Check In To The Hotel. Further Proceed For Half Day Guided Sightseeing Of Both Western Group Of Temples Famous For Their Spectacular Sculpture And Erotic Carving The Khajuraho Sculptors May Have Been Simply Representing Life As It Was In The Society, With Unhampered Sexual Expression Alongside Many Other Day To Day Scenes. The Carvings Should Be Seen As A Joyous Celebration Of All Aspects Of Life. Overnight At The Hotel.
Day 2 –
Panna National Park – Khajuraho
Breakfast At The Hotel. Later Visit Eastern Group Of Temples. Later Drive To Panna National Park For Jeep Safari. Later Drive Back To Hotel. Overnight At The Hotel.
Day 3 –
Khajuraho – Jhansi
Khajuraho Jhansi By Surface
Breakfast At The Hotel. After Breakfast Proceed To Jhansi To Connect To Train To Your Nest Destination En Route Visit Orchha. Orchha : In The 16Th And 17Th Centuries The Hindu Bundela Rulers, Who Were Allies Of The Moghuls, Built Up Orchha As A Provincial Capital On He Banks Of The Winding Betwa River. On The Bank Of The Betwa River Next To Kanchana Ghat, A Short Walk Upstream From The Town Proper, Are 14 Sandstone Cenotaphs Built In Honor Of The Former Rulers.Also Visit Chaturbhuj Temple, Ram Raja Temple, Dinman Hardaul’S Palace. Connect Your Train At Jhansi For Further Journey.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.