Khajuraho Tour In Madhya Pradesh
- Jhansi is the gateway to the Bundelkhand region that comprises of Panna, Orchha and Khajuraho.
- The splendour of artistic expression of the Chandelas stands testament in the form of the intricately-carved temples and other ancient structures in the region.
- Panna strikes a fine blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture, and is famous for its diamond mines and a sanctuiary that is home to unique flora and fauna.
- Representing the varied aspects of the daily life of the period are the eternal carvings in Khajuraho.
- With rare sightings of architecture and even a jeep safari, this tour promises a slice of Madhya Pradesh’s diverse history.
Guide charges are extra (Rs 1000/- per day)
Day 1 –
Arrive at Jhansi Railway Station and drive to Khajuraho via Orchha to check-in to the hotel.
Proceed for half-day guided sightseeing tour of the western group pf temples before an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 –
Breakfast at the hotel, followed by visit to the eastern group of temples.
Later drive to Panna National Park for jeep safari, followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 –
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to the 14 sandstone cenotaphs on the banks of River Betwa.
Visit Chaturbhuj Temple, Rama Raj Temple, Dinman Hardaul’s Palace before proceeding to Jhansi.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.