Leopard Spotting Tour In Bera, Rajasthan
Walk with padded feet and bated breath on Bera Leoprad Trail and explore the opportunity to spot this elegant and secretive member of the cat family like you have never seen before. At Bera, which is also called Jawai Bandh Community Reserve, rest assured that all your needs of adventure, wanderlust and wildlife will be fulfilled to the optimum extent. Located in the historically significant state of Rajasthan, this reserve is surrounded by rocky hills that assume the look of immense secretiveness and mysticism. The location is perfect for breeding of leopards and scarce tree cover makes up for an easy spotting. The tour is perfect for nature as well wildlife lovers. However, be warned that the cat is extremely elusive and it is surely a matter of luck and being at the right place and the right time!
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The cost for Pawna lake camping for 2 days and 1 night start at only INR 778 and is being offered at a discount of 39%. Book an exotic holiday vacation to the popular Pawna lake at the best prices, only at Thrillophilia.
You can go for Pawna Lake camping throughout the year. The rainy season and the period immediately after the rainy season is one of the best time to plan your expedition to this place.
The wet and cool weather during this time brings out the best features of this place and gives the tourists a wonderful time to enjoy among themselves. If you are planning to go there for camping, then this is one of the best time to be here.
After October, the weather tends to turn dry and hot as compared to the monsoon months between July and September.
If you are starting your trip from Pune, to reach Pawna lake, you would have to travel a distance of 60 KM via Kamshet. From Mumbai, you can take a route to Via Lonavala and reach the location by travelling 120 KM.
If bringing your own vehicle, make sure you reach the location before dawn, as the last 10 KMs are rocky terrains, and driving there is a bit difficult.
Yes, Pawna Lake is filled with water throughout the year, which makes it possible for tourists to visit the lake even during summertime. The weather, however, will be hot and the surrounding scenes might not be as attractive as they are usually during the monsoon season. Thus, if you are planning to make a trip to Pawna Lake, it might be wise to choose the monsoon season for the same.