Motorcycle Tour Of Tawang In Arunachal Pradesh
- Experience the unparalleled beauty of North East India on a motorcycle trip to Tawang Arunchal Pardesh India.
- At 3,500 meters, the altitude of this pass only encourages a complete connection to nature.
- Stop at the historically Tibetan site in the north-western part of the country. You will interact with the local Monpa tribes as part of your Arunachal Pradesh tourism adventure and examine their historic buildings cast of timber and stone.
- Take a gander at the Tawang Monastery — one of the most important social and religious sites along the pass and cast your gaze upon ancient scriptures from the 17th century A.D. Visit national parks as part of your integrated Kaziranga National Park tour.
- Ride along the paths and soak in the scene of the mountains freshly coated with snow. Look out over the lakes shimmering with a crisp reflection of the heavenly mountains.
Meal Types: Breakfast and Dinner for the trip (vegetarian and non-vegetarian)
Accommodation Types: Twin Sharing in camps or rooms.
Transportation Types:Triumph Tiger XRX
Activities: Motorcycle Tour
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.