Nagarhole Safari, Coorg
Safari Timings: Morning – 06:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Afternoon – 03:00 PM – 07:00 PM
Nagarhole National Park is a wildlife reserve in the South Indian state of Karnataka. It is a part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve and is backed by the Brahmagiri Mountains. Home to tigers, Asian elephants and a variety of birds, Nagarhole safari is a perfect nature’s getaway.
Arrive at the Nagarhole National Park and meet your driver-cum-guide as you begin your safari in Nagarhole. Nearby, the Irupu Falls cascade down tree-lined rocks and as you pass through the jungle landscapes, witness an abundance of sandalwood and teak trees. Capture the memories in your cameras and make sure you maintain the decorum of the jungle.
Children below 5 years can go for Nagarhole Safari without any charges, and those between 6 to 12 years can book the child package(half charge).
How to reach Nagarhole Safari Pickup Point:
The National Park is located 90 km from Coorg, so you can reach there easily by public or private transport.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.