North Indian City Tour With Paragliding
Route- Chandigarh – Amritsar – Mcleodganj – Triund – Mcleodganj – Bir – Chandigarh
*Note- The package cost displayed here is for a minimum of 6 people. For options on more or lesser people, you can drop us an inquiry regarding the same.
Day 1 – Arrival in Chandigarh
You will arrive in Chandigarh and meet our representative
This day will be dedicated to visiting the famous Sukhna Lake, Rock Garden, Capitol Complex and the well-known Sec. 17 for shopping
After the tiring day, you will spend overnight at the accommodation arranged for you
Day 2 – Visit to the Golden Temple
The morning after breakfast, you would start your journey towards the holy city of Amritsar
On the way, you will stop to have lunch at an authentic Dhaba for experiencing the original
You will arrive at the city and leave for the experience of visiting the Golden temple
After a filling dinner at the Langar (community kitchen) of the Golden temple, you will check into the accommodation set for you
Day 3 – Amritsar sightseeing
After your breakfast in the morning, you will be driving to see one of the most significant historical places in Amritsar, the Jaliyan Wala Bagh
Filled with Patriotism, you will then be taken to see the amazing Wagah Border and then be taken to visit Sada Pind
Sada Pind is famous for being the authentic experience of a Punjab Village
After a shopping spree in Amritsar, you will spend the night relaxing in your accommodation
Day 4 – Amritsar – Mcleodganj – Dharamkot
After breakfast in the morning, you will start on your way to the Majestic Mcleodganj
Visit the famous Kangra Valley, take a tour of Dharamshala, Tibetan Monastery, and the famous cafe culture
Overnight in Dharamkot, which is the start point of the well-known Triund trek
Day 5 – Triund Trek with Mountain Camping
Start your day with a breakfast and trek to the Triund Hill
It is a beautiful walk through mixed forests of deodar, oak, and rhododendron. Triund is situated on a ridge with a beautiful view of whole Kangra valley on one side and the Dhauladhar mountain range on the other.
Check into the camps upon arrival and witness the most mesmerizing sunset ever
Overnight in camps on Triund hill
Day 6 – Mcleodganj to Bir
After watching a beautiful sunrise, trek back to Mcleodganj and get a transfer to Bir
You will be also be visiting the Buddhist Meditation center of Dharamshala and Tea Gardens of Palampur before you arrive in Bir
Overnight at accommodation after arrival in Bir
Day 7 – Bir Billing Paragliding
The day today is dedicated to Paragliding in Bir-Billing from the second highest starting spot in the world.
After soaring above the valley for almost 40 minutes, you will start on your transfer to Chandigarh
Day 8 – Chandigarh
After your arrival in Chandigarh, you will be dropped off at the point from where you were picked up to bring the tour to an end
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.