Counted among the most sacred destinations of India, Rameshwaram is separated from Sri Lanka by the Pamban channel. In accordance with the popular Hindu mythology, Lord Rama had created this bridge over the Indian Ocean to reach Sri Lanka.
– The Rameshwaram darshan packages from Thrillophilia lets you take a spiritual trip to Rameshwaram and explore the famous temples and mythological destinations of this island town. Your Rameshwaram darshan tour will start from Madurai, where you will visit Sri Meenakshi Temple – a 6th century shrine dedicated to Goddess Meenakshi; Kallazhagar Temple – a Dravidian style shrine dedicated to Lord Vishnu; Pazhamudircholai Temple – an abode of Lord Muruga; and Koodal Azhagar Temple. Later, you will proceed to Rameshwaram.
– According to the Rameshwaram Darshan Packages, the second day is reserved for a full-day sightseeing tour of Rameshwaram. On this day, you will visit Panchamukhi Hanuman Temple – the place where Lord Hanuman showed off his five-faced profile and Pamban Bridge – connects Mandapam town with Pamban Island.
– Later, you will head to Dhanushkodi – the partly isolated town famous for its beach and ancient temples. You will wind up the day after visiting the Kashi Vishwanath Temple – a 16th century temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and the Ramanathaswamy Temple – counted among the 12 Jyotirlingas.
– The third day will conclude your religious tour to Rameshwaram and you will head back home with a lot of blessings and a promise to be back soon for yet another temple exploration tour here.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.