Grand Island Goa Tour With Snorkeling
Trip Starting From: North Goa
Trip Location: Candolim
One of the most exotic locations for watersports like snorkelling is Goa, Ilha Grande is popularly known as the Grande island Or Bat Island. The only way to reach Grand Island Goa is by sailing on a boat. After we pick you up we will be reaching the destination on a boat. Also, visit the nearest Beach (Hansa, Coco, or Monkey Beach). On the beach, you have the opportunity to a sunbathe, swim, play football, volleyball, dart games and many other activities can be availed.
With Grand Island Trip Goa, get transferred to the Island on a boat and find the opportunity to spot dolphins. You might be able to find some of them. On the island, enjoy activities like snorkeling, swimming in the vicinity. Let the snorkelling in the blue Arabian Sea make you feel refreshed. Fresh BBQ (chicken and fish), buffet lunch – rice/pulao, dal fry, veg kurma/aloo gobi, chicken gravy, bread, salad and pickle will leave you with a lasting taste. The package is full of excitement and surprises.
Suitable For: All age groups
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
At Grand Island, Goa, it’s all about water sports. Snorkelling is best for those who want to dive in deep and enjoy the beauty of the marine world. Then there is fishing and dolphin watching for those who want to tread the water on its surface. The boat ride itself to the Grand Island is a unique experience for nature enthusiasts. You will get to witness dolphins twisting and turning and playing in their natural habitat as you sail along.
The scenic beauty is enthralling, so make sure to keep your mobile phones and cameras fully charged and ready. Before reaching the destination, you will be given hooks and baits for trying your hand at fishing. It is not a professional fishing event. Tourists can also enjoy scuba diving for the taste of an adventure, and enjoy the rich marine life of the Arabian Sea. Swimming in the open blue waters of the Arabian Sea around the Grande Island Goa is also a much-preferred activity.
Goa is at its best from October to March during the season of autumn or early summer. The weather remains perfect during these months, especially for outdoor activities. During summer, which lasts from late March to June, the heat becomes unbearable. Monsoon months, between July and September, should also be avoided as the Arabian sea gets rough and remains out of bounds for boat rides and water sports.