Day 1 – Arrival Srinagar – Local Sightseeing –Srinagar
Upon your arrival at the Srinagar airport, you will be met by our representatives who will conduct you to the houseboat where you will be spending the night. You will have the chance to refresh and rejuvenate yourselves for some hours in the houseboat.
You will be driven over to the Mughal Gardens (Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden, Cheshma Shahi Garden The Royal Spring), and Nishat Garden is known as Garden of pleasure built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal Emperor Asif Khan.
Then visit Shalimar Garden known as Garden of love built in 16th century (1619) by Mughal Emperor Jahangir for his beloved wife Noor Jehan or (Mehr-un-Nissa).
Towards the evening, you will return to Dal lake where you will enjoy an hour-long ride in a traditional Shikara.
The night will be spent on the houseboat enjoying the dappling music of the waves.
Day 2 – Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast, you will visit Sonamarg- the Golden Meadow.
A tour of Sonamarg will be arranged from Srinagar and you will explore the entire area to your heart’s extent.
The drive up to Sonamarg alongside the Sindh Nalla with mountains in the backdrop is an experience in itself which must be seen to be believed.
You will get the chance to enjoy several hours roaming leisurely around Sonamarg before it is time to head back to Srinagar.
As evening draws closer, you will hop back to the Srinagar.
Dinner & overnight in Hotel.
Day 3 – Srinagar- Gulmarg
Day 3 is dedicated to the magnificent beauties of Gulmarg. After breakfast, Start your ride to Gulmarg.
Gulmarg is one of the most famous attractions near Srinagar and is a sight to behold in the winters. It also hosts a lot of wonderful activities.
You will get a chance to enjoy the Gondola Cable Car ride to the Kongdori meadows and beyond to the top of Apharwat range. The sights and sounds that greet you from the cable car are beyond compare. A majestic snow-covered panorama which includes Kangdoori, Khilanmarg, Alpather Lake, and Seven Springs bursts upon you, leaving a lasting impression on the mind.
The night will be spent in a hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 4 – Gulmarg – Srinagar
After early morning breakfast, transfer to Ski slope. You will enjoy the skiing experience Gulmarg is famous for. A skiing instructor will be assigned and all essential equipment will be provided.
Post your session, have a sumptuous meal followed by some rest and a short session to stand and balance on the skis and also apply brakes on your own. After that, skiing lessons will resume.
After the skiing adventures have come to an end, it will be time to head back to Srinagar.
Dinner and overnight stay in hotel
Day 5 – Departure – Airport
Last day of your Gulmarg tour package, so post breakfast, you will check out of the hotel. Our representatives will drop you off at the Srinagar airport and a memorable trip will come to an end.
- Day 1 stay in houseboat
- Stay in hotel on double occupancy
- Base category room used in the package
- 4 Dinner
- Veg Meals
- Shikara Ride
- Gondola Ride (Cable Car)
- Entry fee of Mughal gardens
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg with Instructor
- Sedan/SUV Car/Tempo Traveler(depending on group size)
- Meal will be served in Hotel as per hotel fix menu basis. (No en-route meal)
- The package does not include the cost of any kind of travel insurance and any expense not specified in the inclusion list.
Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage, insurance etc. are not part of the package.
- Also, it does not include any airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan.
- Transfer from your city to reporting point & return is not part of the package
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
There are some historical records that claim that the city was created by King Pravarasena II almost 2000 years back and had named it Pravasenpur. At that time Srinagar was part of the great Mauryan Empire and King Ashoka had ushered in Buddhism as a religion in this place.