STATUE OF UNITY
statue of unity HighlightS
statue of unity Overview
Trip Location: statue of unity
Resort Location: Kevadia
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 09:30 PM
About the Statue of Unity Tent City 1
Located on the isle of Sadhu-Bet in River Narmada at Kevadia district, Statue Of Unity Tent City is surrounded by river Narmada on one side, while the breathtaking Vindyachal and Satpuda mountain ranges embrace its other horizon.
Experience a unique tented accommodation with best-in-class hospitality, offering you multiple options that complement your lifestyle, replete with delectable cuisines, shopping centers, cultural activity areas, and top-notch amenities. Other facilities include a swimming pool, free Wi-fi, housekeeping, power backup, and a spacious parking lot.
The Statue of Unity Tent City 1 has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, elevators, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.) and continue to use hospital-grade disinfectants. There are more antibacterial hand sanitizers throughout the property.
The dishes like dhokla and khakhra have been the long-reigning ambassadors of Gujarati cuisine. However, in reality, each and every Gujarati dish has an element of sweetness, and is cooked to perfection with love. Mostly being vegetarian in nature, the in-restaurant will add a twist to your fine dining experience.
Along with your luxury tent stay, refresh with arrival drinks and relish with scrumptious breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Behold an architectural marvel with Lazer Show that is more than just a statue, nestling exhibition hall, viewing gallery, and even a large lift inside it.
Soak into the Valley of Flower wonders of nature with 5 unique thematic parks like Garden of Senses, Panchatva Garden, Green Energy and Upcycling Park, Sardar Park, Adventure Park, and the popular Butterfly Garden.
Highlights of Statue Of Unity Tent City 1 Kevadia:
1. Accomodation in Premium Cottage with complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner
2. Free Arrival Drinks (Non-Alcoholic)
3. Boating in Sarovar Dam
4. Laser Show at Statue of Unity
5. Visit to Valley of Flowers viewpoint and Statue Of Unity
How to reach Statue Of Unity Tent City 1 Kevadia?
- PREMIUM COTTAGE: The 180 sq.ft room has a king-size bed and fits two adults and one kid. The room offers basic amenities like 24-hour Room Service, Air Conditioning, Wi-Fi, Electric Kettle, Iron/Ironing Board, Mineral Water, Laundry Service, Minibar, a Television, and basic toiletries.
- Welcome Drinks (Non-Alcoholic) on arrival
- Buffet Breakfast (Multi-Cuisine)
- Buffet Lunch and Dinner (Multi Cuisine)
- Complimentary Evening Tea/Coffee with cookies
- Laser show
- Guided tour of the valley of flowers, viewpoint, and a statue of unity
- Sanitizer (For hygienic and sanitized stay)
- Room Services
- Wireless Internet Connectivity
- Luggage Assistance
- Doctor On Call
- 24 hour Front Desk Service
Things To Carry
- Sanitizer (For extra safety)
- Valid ID Proof
- Soft/ Hard copy of Thrillophilia Booking voucher
- Personal Medicine(if any)
- Sports/Trekking shoes are recommended for the walk
- A child below 5 years of age is complimentary.
- Child in between 5-12 years are chargeable and provided with an extra mattress in the room.
- Children above 12 years of age are counted as adults.
- The above Special Offer is valid until December 2020.
- The above special offer is not valid on Christmas, New Year, Holidays, Long weekends, or any packages that resort is running at the time.
- For a hygienic stay, the staff daily clean the rooms and the common areas.
- The sanitizer dispensers have been placed in all common areas such as front desk, receptions, and elevators.
- Please note that a maximum of 2 non-resident visitors are allowed in the rooms before 9 pm and post 9 pm no outside visitors will be allowed in the rooms.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged as equal to the original price.
- Meals are not served in the rooms. Guests are requested to take meals only at the restaurant.
- There are dustbins everywhere to throw stuff as the place is very strict about cleanliness and travelers littering may be fined.
- Plucking of flowers/fruits is strictly prohibited in-house or in the surrounding areas
statue of unity Map
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
statue of unity Overview
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
statue of unity FAQs
|Visitor Type||Entry Ticket||Observation Deckview|
|Adult||INR 120 + INR 30 (Bus Charges)||INR 350 + INR 30 (Bus Charges)|
|Children (aged 3 to 15 years)||INR 60 + INR 30 (Bus Charges)||INR 200 + INR 30 (Bus Charges)|
|Children (below 3 years)||Free||Free|
|Statue||Statue of Unity|
|Depicts||Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel|
|Locations||Sardar Sarovar Dam, Kevadiya, Narmada District, Gujarat|