Tirupati Package From Coimbatore
Trip Location: Tirupati
– Tirupati has been an important place of worship in the hindu religion from a considerable period of time that dates back to the vedas and puranas.
– The golden temple of Tirupati is dedicated to Lord Vishnu which welcomes mad pilgrim rush chanting ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’ and praying in front of the 8 feet tall Lord Venkateshwara idol.
– The temple is spread around an area of 26 kilometers and as per the estimates, 50000 pilgrims visit the temple every single day. Moreover, a peculiar fact about this place is that devotees donate their hair and gold to the lord.
– This Tirupati package from Coimbatore starts after your arrival in Chennai where our representatives will receive you and then transfer you to Tirupati by road. Upon your arrival in Tirupati, you will get checked-into the hotel and spend some time in leisure before heading out to visit the famous Vellore Temple.
– On the second day of the trip, you will be visiting Tirumala Temple to offer your prayers and seek blessings from the Lord. You will then visit Padmavathi Temple – which is a dedication to the wife of Lord Venkata, Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami temple – this happens to be a Hindu Vaishnavite temple at Srinivasa Mangapuram, and Kapil Theertham.
– On the third day of the trip, you will be returning to Chennai to continue your onward journey back to your homes, at the end of this wonderful Tirupati tour package from Coimbatore. And by the end of this holiday you will surely fall in love with this temple of seven hills in Andhra Pradesh.
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.