Wagah Border Tour With Ceremony
Trip Location: Amritsar
Tour Duration: 5-6-hours
Start point & Endpoint: Hotel/Residence in Amritsar within the city limits
Recommended Start Time: 1:30-2:00 PM (This is important to ensure & attend the Grand Retreat ceremony)
About the place:
Start your trip to Wagah Border from the hotel with a guide. The guide is professional and friendly and can speak in English and Hindi. First, visit the Saragarhi Memorial Gurudwara and then head towards the Wagah Border.
The Grand Flag Down Retreat ceremony performed at the border between India and Pakistan is also known as the Beating ceremony that starts at 5:00 PM (tentatively). It showcases border policemen marching to the beats of the drum. This 45- minutes ceremony starts in the afternoon and it held daily. Post the end of the ceremony, get dropped off at the respective hotel. End your trip at the hotel with great memories.
Vehicles to choose for Wagah Border tour:
Alto, Indica, Swift Dzire, and Etios
Suitable for 2-4 passengers
Innova and Xylo
Suitable for 4-6 passenger
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Why Moody Hexagon
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
Give your rating
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
- If cancellation are made 60 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 30 days to 60 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking
The tarkarli beach scuba diving activity duration is for one day. The reporting time for the activity is at 9:30 AM and the departure time is at 3:30 PM. During this time, you can enjoy professional diving experience under the guidance of a professional diver.